Who's Who - 11.04.2016
Abdelmajid Ben Amara, Directeur ONU Développement Durable en Asie
Nov the 10th -1966, Tataouine, Tunisia.
Married, 3 Childrens.
Full Professor in engineering, with various experiences in leadership (Dean of highly ranked Engineering School, President of the Tunisian Association of Mechanical Engineering, President of The Mediterranean Network of Engineering School, and Chairman of many international conferences ...). Recently selected for "International Visitor Leadership Programs" in USA and South Korea. Fluent spoken and written English, French and Arabic. Proven ability in IT skills and team working. Gained intercultural awareness from traveling and collaborating with people from almost all over the world.
Dean of National Engineering School of Monastir : 2011 - Up to Now
President of the Tunisian Association of Mechanical Engineering : 2011 - Up to Now
Vice President of Mediterranean Network of Engineering School : 11 - Up to Now
Chaired and Organized Conferences: CMCM 05, 07, 09, 11, 13 and 15. ICAMEM 09.
President of National Recruitment Commissions for deferent grades of university teachers : 2006 - Upto now
Head of Mechanical Department (ENIM) : 99 - 01
Intercultural awareness skils
- Setting up and managing many international collaboration projects : Tempus, Erasmus+, Double Degrees (African, European and North American partners)
- Participated in intercultural training in South Korea.
- Sustainable development skills
- Working on many projects: PHDs, Masters, Shell-eco marathon competition…).
Since my first recruitment (1994), I maintained a high level of communication with my entourage (students, colleagues, parents, industrials, foreign partners from various country ...). My several functions calls for effective listening and communication skills, an ability to gain the respect of young and/or old people, and deal sensitively but assertively with their demands.
I have produced written reports and essays as part of my academic training and my professional activities.
- Accreditation to Supervise Research: Mechanical Engineering, ENIM, Mai 2006.
- PHD: Doctoral dual degree: Mechanical Engineering / Automation, 1998 ENIT TN / UVHC FR.
- Master’s Degree (DEA): Mechanical Engineering, ENIT, February 1992.
- Bachelor of Technical Science: Manufacturing Mechanical Engineering, ENSET, June 1990.
- 2011 - Present: Dean of National Engineering School of Monastir: 2011 - Up to Now .
- 1999 - 2001: Head of Mechanical Department (ENIM).
- 1994 - Present: Professor of Mechanical Engineering (ENIM).
- 2000 - 2011: Invited Professor at Tunisian Polytechnic Engineering School.
- 2008 - 2011: Invited Professor: Polytech Savoie (FR), Centrale Paris (FR), UQTR (CA).
- 2000 - Present: More than 35 scientific papers published in several international Journals;
- 05 Books contributions;
- More than 100 Papers published in national and international Conferences.
- 2000 – Present: More than 10 PHD thesis work and 15 Masters supervised and defunded.
Activities and interests
- Fluent spoken and written English, French and Arabic.
- Professional Software: CATIA, SolidWorks, Ms Office, MS Project.
- Clean driving licence.
- Sport: walking and swimming.
Aidoudi - 11-04-2016 22:42
Félicitation monsieur Abdelhamid et avec tout mon bonheur et honneur je suis tellement content. De toi
عمارة مرابط - 13-04-2016 06:52
سيرة ذاتية حافله ومتميزة تؤهلك الى ماهو ارقى وفقك الله الى مزيد من التالق والإشعاع حتى تفيد وتستفيد
Que pensez-vous de loi sur la Réconciliation économique ?
Les + lus
6156 Vues - 20.03.2017
Les + commentés
6 Commentaires - 22.03.2017
5 Commentaires - 01.03.2017
5 Commentaires - 09.03.2017