Born in july, 15th 1971, Tunis (Tunisia)
Married to Amor SAKKEJ, 2 children.
- « Maitrise en Sciences Juridiques » + Certificat d’Etudes Spécialisées en Etudes Judiciaires (Faculté des Sciences Juridiques, Politiques et Sociales de Tunis (Tunis II) 1993-1994)
- Summer Course on “Public Diplomacy” ( University of South California, USA)
- Negotiations Techniques, ENA and Diplomatic Institute Of Tunisia,
- Training course in the IIAP (Institut International d’Administration Publique- Paris)
- Training Course for “Commercial Attachés in the Diplomatic Missions” at the DSE (Deutsh Stiftüng Für internationale Entwicklüng- Germany)
- Course in Português in the « Instituto de Lingua de Algès » (Lisbon- Portugal)
- Diploma of the British Council In Tunisia
- Course Of American English (Military Base Laouina -Tunis)
- Initiation Course (spanish) in the Instituto Miguel de Cervantes (Tunis)
- 2015..: Minister plenipotentiary, Director Deputy (Direction Générale Amérique-Asie)
- 2013-2015: Head of Division (Africain Union- CENSAD- Francophonie) from 2011 to 2013 than Director Deputy of the Relations with the African Union:
- Member of the Tunisian Delegation to the 20th, the 21st, 22nd, the 24th ordinary Summits and the Extraordinary Summit of the AU (50th anniversary),
- Member of the Tunisian Delegation to the 14th Summit of the « Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie » (Kinshasa, october 2012),
- Follow up of the Extraordinary Summit of the CENSAD (Ndjamena, 2013).
- Participation to several workshops organized by the AU and UN (International Humanitarian Law, signature and ratification of the UA treaties, internal refugees, africain special funds…)
- Monitoring the signature and the ratification of the AU treaties by Tunisia
- Follow up of visits of African Union’s delegations to Tunisia (Chairperson, panel of the wise, Commissioner of Political Affairs, …)
- 2006-2011: Head of Division in the Ministery of Foreign Affairs (Divisions of France, Germany, Eastern Europe and Algeria)
- 2001-2005 : 1st Secretary than Counsellor of the Embassy of Tunisia in Lisbon
- 1996–2001: Secretary Of Foreign Affairs
SKILLS and Professional knowledge
- Able to work in different localities.
- Able to work at the political and administrative spheres and under work pressure.
- Synthesis ability and highly developed analysis.
- Ability in writing reports and briefing notes and policy.
- open personality, highly communicative and accessible.
- Arabic, French, English, Portuguese and elementary spanish